Apple Watch users can extend their parking using the PayByPhone iOS app.
By clicking on the PayByPhone app icon, you will be given an overview of your current parking status including the option to Extend your Parking. Please note that you cannot start a parking session at this time.
For instructions on how to do this please watch the following video or the steps below:
Click PayByPhone app Icon
Use the + and - buttons to increase or decrease the time you would like to add
Click Calculate Cost
You will then be shown a parking summary including:
New expiry time
Vehicle registration number
You can then select or change the credit or debit card you wish to pay with via the drop-down box
You will then be asked to enter your CVV followed by OK
You will receive a notification that your parking is complete
Trouble Shooting Apple Watch issues
📋 NOTE: Only accounts created via Apple-Sign-in are compatible with Apple Watch.
👉 Error 1000: An Apple requirement to enable dual authentication. Users must be signed in to Apple to use the system.
👉 Ensure your device is compatible: iOS 15/ Watch iOS 8 and above.
👉 Uninstall & Reinstall the app and/or watch.
👉 Log in and Log out of the PayByPhone app and watch.
👉 Refresh the Bluetooth token by disconnecting Bluetooth and then re-pairing.
To uninstall the app, follow these steps:
1. Press the digital crown on your Apple Watch to bring up the home screen. Once your home screen appears, note whether your apps are in grid view or list view.
2. Grid View: If the apps are in grid view, find the app you want to delete and touch and hold until the app icons jiggle. Tap the X button to delete an app.
3. List View: Swipe left on the app you want to get rid of and tap delete.
4. Press the digital crown to confirm and finish.
To reinstall the app, follow these steps:
1. Press the Digital Crown and tap on the App Store icon to launch it.
2. Tap on Search from the top.
3. Say 'PayByPhone', scribble or type 'PayByPhone'
4. Next, enter the app name and tap on Done.
5. Tap on the cloud with a down-arrow icon to download it again.
6. Restart the watch.