Apple has added an authentication solution to add ease to the sign-in process. iPhone users can register or log in to the PayByPhone App using their Apple Sign-In.
Apple Watch users can use Apple Sign-in, however, cannot register for a new account on their device.
👉 New User Registration
- Download the PayByPhone iOS Application from the App Store
- Launch the App and tap the 'Sign in with Apple' button.
- Authenticate via Face ID.
- Select your email sharing preference (share email vs hide email address)
- You are now logged in and can purchase parking (the app will prompt you for additional location, vehicle, duration & payment details).
|1. Click Sign in with Apple & Authenticate with Face ID||2. Choose email preference: Share/Hide then Click Continue||3. Proceed with Parking|
👉 Subsequent login/authentication with Apple Sign-in
|1. Click Sign in with Apple.||2. Authenticate with Face ID||3. Proceed with Parking|
👉Parking using Social Accounts
Social Accounts created after February 2022
As of February 2022, customers using social logins (Apple Sign In/Facebook) no longer need to provide a phone number.
- If you would like to add a phone number so that you can access receipts, please do so using the Opt-in for SMS reminders/Confirmation from the Account settings Flow. The minimum app version that supports this on iOS is 8.1.0, and on Android, it is 5.3.0.
- If you have an existing phone number-based account, and you created a new Apple Sign-in, or Facebook account, due to the potential security challenges, verifying phone number on your social account does not merge the two accounts with shared data (e.g. parking history, payment methods).
Social Accounts created before February 2022
- If your account was created before Feb 2022 on the versions before the above listed, then your social account has a phone number attached.
- You will need to reset your password or PIN if you are logging into the Receipt Portal for the first time.