Um die Android-App herunterzuladen, besuche den Google Play Store und suche nach PayByPhone. Du wirst unser Symbol leicht erkennen, da es neun grüne Punkte hat:
- Neuen Parkvorgang starten (Registrierung & Gast-Zugang)
- Parkvorgang verlängern
- Google Pay
Ist dein Telefon kompatibel?
Zurzeit unterstützt die Android-App Geräte mit Android 8.0 und höher.
Die (kostenlose) Registrierung umfasst ein paar Schritte, die dir den Einstieg erleichtert:
- Gebe deine Telefonnummer und E-Mail-Adresse ein, und wähle ein Passwort.
- Klicke auf Zustimmen & Registrieren.
👉 Schaue dir die Datenschutzbestimmungen an:
- Es stehen dir drei Optionen zur Auswahl:
- Alle akzeptieren
- Alle ablehnen
- Klicke auf "Info" und "Anpassen" um weitere Details zu überprüfen.
👉 Bestätige die Auswahl
- Um den aktuellen Parkplatz zu zahlen, gebe die Parkzonennummer ein oder nutze unsere Standortdienste (Maps, In der Nähe), um deinen Standort zu finden!
👉 Fahrzeug hinzufügen
- Klicke auf "Fahrzeug hinzufügen"
- Gebe das Kennzeichen, den Fahrzeugtyp und eine Beschreibung (optional) ein.
- Klicke auf das Kamarasymbol, um ein Foto deines Fahrzeuges hinzuzufügen (optional)
- Klicke auf "Fahrzeug hinzufügen"
👉 Add a payment method
- The accepted card types that are available at the location will be displayed.
- Click Add Payment Card.
- Add card details
- Click Agree & Add
We know that you’re busy, so after you finish adding these mandatory details, each of the subsequent steps is optional and can be completed when you’re ready to use the app.
New Parking Sessions
To make the process as clear as possible, there are now multiple screens dedicated to the location, duration, and payment.
👉 Launch the app
📋 NOTE: The icon at the top left allows you to access your account settings.
👉 Tap in the square box at the top "Enter Location Code" or swipe up from the bottom to use the Maps Feature.
📋 NOTE: The location number displayed on the meter decal or sign poster.
Parking with a Registered Account:
👉 Launch the app.
👉 You have the following options:
|1. Input the PayByPhone location code.||2. Choose from the Recent or Favorites parking options.||3. Swipe up to interact with the Maps Feature.|
👉 Choose the vehicle license plate you are using:
- Select an already registered vehicle or add a new plate.
|Select a vehicle.||Add a new plate.|
👉 Enter your duration in minutes, hours, or days (time units vary by parking operator):
- Be sure to take note of any time restraints on the space, then click NEXT.
- If you are parking in Canada, you also have the option of using the Park Until feature.
|Enter duration.||Park Until Feature.|
👉 Add or select a payment method:
- First time adding a card? You'll be asked to enter your email address on the payment form to receive an email receipt with parking and payment confirmation.
- Choose your payment card. Multiple cards? Tap the downward arrow next to the credit card image to select a different card.
- Only card types that are accepted at the location will appear.
|Use the existing card on file, or click the down arrow on the 'Paying with' to change.||Select a different payment type already on file, or add a new one.|
📋 NOTE: At any time, you can tap the location, vehicle, or cost information to jump back to edit those selections directly.
👉 To edit your request:
- Tap the back button will return you to the Choose Duration page.
- Tap the location tab will return you to Choose Location stage.
- Tap the vehicle if you need to update.
- Tap the duration box should you need to edit. Check all parking information and tap PAY & PARK to confirm payment and begin your session. Please wait for the payment to finish and for the confirmation message to appear.
Parking with an Unregistered (Guest) Account:
As a Guest user, you may still park using PayByPhone but no official account will be created for you. You'll still enjoy the ease and convenience of using PayByPhone to pay for parking but limitations such as the availability of historical transactions/receipts, notifications and account settings will not be made available to you until you register a full account. We recommend registerring for a full account
📋 NOTE: Guest users will not be able to access:
👉 Vehicle Management:
- You can add a vehicle from the duration screen if vehicle is required for that parking location.
- You can switch between different vehicles from the duration screen.
- You are unable to edit or remove vehicles from their account.
👉 Payment Options:
- Add a payment method or access your list of payment cards from the parking flow.
- Unable to edit, update or remove payment cards.
👉 Notification Settings:
- Guest Users will not be able to change their notification preferences for SMS reminders, receipts (UK), and Email receipt.
If you’re running late, there’s no need to worry about getting a ticket because you can extend your parking from anywhere! It only takes a couple of clicks and a matter of seconds to extend a parking session from the main page.
👉Launch the PayByPhone app.
- Click Extend.
👉Input your duration.
- Click the Extend Parking button.
- Review the summary of your parking session including the cost.
👉Select your payment type.
- Click Pay & Park.
👉Input your CVV number*. If paying by Apple Pay or Google Pay you will need to authenticate via Touch or Face ID.
👉Wait for the confirmation screen that your session has started!
- You will be returned to the home screen where your active session will be visible.
One of the biggest additions to the new Android App is that you can now pay for parking with Google Pay!
If Google Pay is set up on your phone and your Google Pay wallet contains a payment card that is accepted at that location, you’ll be able to complete your purchase using that option.
Map - Pin Your Vehicle
Do you sometimes forget where you parked? You can now use the map to pin your vehicle so that it’s easy to find your car later. This feature is especially useful in off-street locations and underground garages.
👉 To PIN
- Open the map.
- Tap on the car icon and then click Pin Vehicle.
- To remove the pin once you have returned, click on the car icon again and then tap remove.
Credit Card Capture via Camera
In a rush? You can now add a credit card to your account just by taking a photo of it!
⚠️ IMPORTANT: We don’t store any images in the app. The app merely uses the camera to read the numbers.
Multiple Payment Methods
Easily switch between different credit cards, or click Add Card to file to add a new payment type.
📋 NOTE: The app will only display cards that are accepted at that location. The accepted card types will vary by operator. For example, Apple Pay, Google Pay & Amex are often unavailable.
Registered account holders edit information and access PayByPhone's policies. Scroll below to learn about how you can do the following:
- View your recent parking history
- Add/Edit Vehicles
- Add/Edit Payment Details
- Set your country
- Review your Notifications & Privacy
- Edit your password
- Update Personal information
- Access Help & Support including our virtual assistant
- Submit Feedback
- Sign Out
For the UK, menu contains some additional options.
Click the Menu Settings > Select Parking History > Review your transaction information in chronologic order.
Click the Menu Settings > Select Vehicles > Review your list of vehicles.
Click Menu Settings > Select Payment Options > Add a new card OR edit existing cards > Input information and click Agree and Add.
Click Menu Settings > Select Account Settings > Select Country Settings > Select country OR Set automatically so that the system will detect where you are.
Click Menu Settings > Select Account Settings > Click Notifications & Privacy > Review notification options and toggle to enable/disable.
Please note that SMS service fees may apply. Visit SMS fees to learn more.
Click Menu Settings > Select Account Settings > Security Settings > Update password by inputting current password, New Password, and Confirm New Password.
Click Menu Settings > Select Account Settings > Select Personal information > Add & Edit as needed.
📋 NOTE: Red highlighted boxes are mandatory fields.
Click Menu Settings > Select Help Center.
⚠️ IMPORTANT: To contact support, choose 'Chat with Me'.
Click Menu Settings > Select Submit Feedback
Click Menu Settings > Select Sign Out. Click the Sign out button to log out of your account.
Wie lösche ich mein Account
👉 Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die App-Version 5.12.0 oder hoher verweden.
👉 Klicken Sie auf Menu , Whalen Sie Kontoeinstellung, Wahlen Sie Konto loschen Klicken auf die rote Schaltflache Konto Losschen.
In order to register for a Visitor Permit, please follow the instructions below :
- Select Permits in the menu.
- Select Apply for a Permit.
- Select London Borough of Ealing as the Council.
- Select the type of permit you are applying for from the drop down menu.
- Enter your address followed by your full name and date of birth.
- Your zone will then be automatically populated.
- Click Submit.
A verification will then take place to confirm your details and eligibility to purchase visitor permits in this zone.
Once you have been verified, you will receive an email confirming that you can now purchase visitor permits.
Your eligible zone will now show in the Permit Section of your account.
To start a Visitor Permit session please watch the video or follow the steps below:
In order to purchase/renew a Premier Bay at any NCP Greater Anglia station you will first need a PayByPhone account.
In order to create an active Premier Bay session please then:
- Ensure you have your payment card and vehicles registered on your PayByPhone account.
- Complete the form here and we'll quickly get back to you to complete payment.
Registering for Auto Payments with PayByPhone is simple and can be done in just a few simple steps :