Pay with PayPal
You can pay for parking in-app with PayPal for different cities and locations where this payment service is active. Through your PayPal wallet, you’ll have the option to pay for parking with your credit or debit cards or any balance.
How to Pay with PayPal?
- When on the ‘Confirm Parking’ screen, select PayPal in the menu option under ‘Paying with’.
2. Confirm your full details and tap ‘Continue with PayPal’ when ready.
3. A PayPal webpage will be brought up for you to log-in and confirm your PayPal account credentials. Once you’ve logged into PayPal, select ‘Pay Now’ within the PayPal account to complete parking payment.
How to avoid entering my PayPal credentials every time?
Currently, it is not possible to save PayPal credentials within your PayByPhone user profile. However you can avoid re-entering your PayPal credentials each time by using one of the following options:
- You can utilize the browser/OS Auto-Save feature (on iOS it is called the Password AutoFill). This will pre-populate your username and as soon as you touch the password field, trigger the retrieval of the previously stored password that you have to validate with TouchID.
- PayPal allows you to save time from manually logging in every time you pay for parking, if your device is listed as a ‘Trusted Device’*. This should be used on devices only you have access to for security reasons. You can review and revoke automatic logins in your PayPal account settings, under the ‘Security’ tab, and click on ‘Manage your logins’. From here you can select which devices you want your PayPal account to automatically sign in. This Trusted Device option means you won’t see the PayPal log-in form each time you want to pay with PayPal.
*Note that PayPal’s ‘Trusted Device’ feature may only work depending on the web browser being used, authentication methods used on the device, and the browser settings.
Why don't I see PayPal in the list of PayByPhone payment methods?
To date, it is not possible to save PayPal credentials in your PayByPhone user profile and for this reason, by accessing the ‘Settings’ → ‘Payment methods’ section, the PayPal option is not displayed. You can use PayPal directly when paying for a transaction by selecting this payment method from the ‘Paying with’ menu available on the transaction confirmation page.