PayByPhone Business Vehicle Profiles are a tool to help business account holders manage their vehicles and store information about them.
- All business vehicles are identified by a unique license plate which is composed of a plate number, country of registration, and state/province of registration.
- Any business vehicle can also include a 16 digit VIN code which serves as another form of identification.
- Apart from individual specifications, vehicles can also be included in groups. These groups can be titled to correspond with the needs of the corporate account holder. Examples include vehicle emission type, vehicle cost, vehicle type, etc.
- Corporate account holders have the option to determine which vehicles their employees can use the account to pay for and which ones they cannot. This serves to ensure that mistakes are limited as approved vehicles are added ahead of time and employees can’t use corporate accounts to pay for personal vehicles.
- In the case that an employee wishes to use a personal vehicle, they can add their own payment method to the corporate account. This also ensures that if there is an issue with the corporate payment card on file users can still pay for parking.