Apple Watch users can extend their parking using the PayByPhone iOS app.
By clicking on the PayByPhone app icon, you will be given an overview of your current parking status including and the option to Extend your Parking. Please note that you cannot start a parking session at this time.
For instructions on how to do this please watch the following video or the steps below:
Click on the PayByPhone app icon.
Select the Extend option.
Use the + and - buttons to adjust the time you want to add.
Click on Calculate Cost.
Check the parking summary, which includes the cost, new expiry time, location, and vehicle registration number.
Choose or change the credit or debit card you want to use to pay via the drop-down box.
Press the Extend button.
Enter your CVV, then click OK.
Receive a notification confirming that your parking has been extended.
Trouble Shooting Apple Watch issues
👉 Error 1000: An apple requirement to enable dual authentication. Users must be signed in to Apple to use the system.
👉 Ensure your device is compatible: iOS 15/ Watch iOS 8 and above.
👉 Uninstall & Reinstall the app and/or watch.
👉 Log in and Log out of the PayByPhone app and watch.
👉 Refresh the Bluetooth token by disconnecting Bluetooth and then re-pairing.
To uninstall the app, follow these steps:
1. Press the digital crown on your Apple Watch to bring up the home screen. Once your home screen appears, note whether your apps are in a grid view or list view.
2. Grid View: If the apps are in grid view, find the app you want to delete and touch and hold until the app icons jiggle. Tap the X button to delete an app.
3. List View: Swipe left on the app you want to get rid of and tap delete.
4. Press the digital crown to confirm and finish.
To reinstall the app, follow these steps:1. Press the Digital Crown and tap on the App Store icon to launch it.
2. Tap on Search from the top.
3. Say 'PayByPhone', scribble or type 'PayByPhone'
4. Next, enter the app name and tap on Done.
5. Tap on the cloud with a down-arrow icon to download it again.
6. Restart the watch.