There are two reasons why you might not be able to access the business vehicle.
1) The vehicle license plate may have not been added to your business account by the account administrator.
The administrator is the point person in your organization who would have set up the system for you and is the person to contact for any account changes or updates.
The Corporate Account Administrator can login here with their credentials to manage the drivers and vehicles list.
2) You already have a personal account and are not selecting the option to access to business account menu. If this is the first time calling into the automated system after being added to the corporate accounts program, you must opt to park a business vehicle. The system will default to personal until it is changed to business. As a rule, the system will always to default to the last type of account that was used.
- Dial the IVR number for PayByPhone (phone number will be listed on parking sign)
- Enter in the location number, time duration (duration will vary by location).
- Listen to the license plate being read off….if it is incorrect or defaulting to the personal account, then follow the directions below.
Changing license plate in the IVR with a corporate account:
- You hear the incorrect plate number, press 2 (not 1 to start the transaction, you are given this option to change information at the end of the transaction info and the CVV code is requested, just hit the #2 and wait).
- Press 1 to change the vehicle
- Press 2 to select a business account
- Press *(star) to enter the short code (the short code is the number associated with the plate)
- It takes about 4 seconds after you press *star for the prompt to enter the short code, please wait!
- The system will read back the license plate attached to the short code and the intended parking information.
- Press 1 to start the transaction if the information is now correct, or if the license plate is incorrect you will have to contact your Admin for the corporate account to login and change the plate associated with the short code, then repeat the above.