No, there are no extra costs to use PayByPhone for toll payments. You pay the published price which is $3.15 for a small vehicle (Cars, pick-up trucks, and SUVs.)
Articles in this section
- I received an invoice from TReO but have tolling enabled on my account, why?
- What are the advantages of using PayByPhone to pay my Port Mann tolls?
- Is there an extra fee if I use PayByPhone to pay for my tolls?
- Is there any risk that I will be billed twice?
- I haven't enabled tolling and received a text when I crossed the Port Mann bridge